Fees and payment
- A Deposit, full calculated amount
- Fees are either paid in instalments or in full depending on the course type.
- Where an instalment is offered, the final instalment is payable 14 days before the start of the course.
- For bookings received later than 14 days before the start of the course, payment must be made in full.
To cancel a course booking, you must inform us, either by:
- contacting the Admissions team on +44(0)1223 746262
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to us at: Sainik institute Lucknow 09565477302
You may use the model cancellation form, although it is not obligatory. Once completed, submit it electronically to the email address above or post it to the postal address above marked for Refund and Cancellation.
If you do not use the model cancellation form, you must clearly state your intention to cancel the booking. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning exercising the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of booking your place on the course will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received after the 14-day cancellation period and earlier than 14 days before the start date of the course will receive a refund of any fees paid minus the Deposit.
- Cancellations received after the 14-day cancellation period and later than 14 days before the start date of the course will not be eligible for a refund.
Refunded fees can be transferred to another course of the same type by contacting the Admissions team at: Sainik institute Lucknow 09565477302